Notifications & reporting
Up-to-date account balances and notifications of movements are indispensible for regular account reconciliations. In the future, camt messages, based on the ISO 20022 standard, will be used for account and booking information.
This enables continuous automated processing of the transactions. As a standard, the end-of-day account statement (camt.053) is available with or without detailed information. Intraday account statements and debit and credit notifications will be provided with camt.052 and camt.054 messages respectively. "camt" stands for Cash Management.
- End-of-day account statements will be delivered as camt.053 messages.
- Intraday account statements (account turnover, reserve items) will be provided as camt.052 messages.
- Debit and credit notices will be made available as camt.054 messages.
- Delivery of incoming payments with the new inpayment slip with data code and from direct debits will take place in the ISO 20022 standard (camt.053/054). Through the new, supplemental debtor’s name information, the identification and allocation of credit transfers will be improved for creditors in comparison to the current ISR scheme.
- Incoming payments from current red and orange inpayment slips, as well as from the new inpayment slips with data code will be notified using camt.053/054.
- No introduction date for camt messages in the customer-bank data exchange will be stipulated by the financial center. The provision of camt messages is to be clarified with the respective bank. Introduction of the new message types will occur starting in 2016, at the earliest.
- Incoming payments from orange inpayment slips (ISR) and direct debits (LSV+/BDD) using ISR credit record type 3 will be supported through mid-2020.